Monday, November 12, 2007

The Pattern is Full

My muse has been circling around, like she wants to land but isn't quite sure. I tried to lure her down and she comes close but still no. Then I thought, maybe she would like to have a tangible representation of herself. So I set of too find one for her. I'm still looking but I think she likes the idea.

I already know what my dark muse looks like. We all know what happens when I let her out.

She is scary, seductive, waits patiently and is amusingly opportunistic. I can actually feel her now. She is pushing at my heart and soul, she wants to breathe life through me. It's hard to hold her back. I can feel her trying to push through my skin. Why is there such a comfort in her embrace?


Meet my dark muse...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont like ur muse so get rid of it.

from me.

angel said...

LoL ummmm ok. I like your Muse, as long as it will let you wright another chapter on Worthy.

Talking about stories and your muse, have you moved your stories to the new home of the Writer's Guild? I think their going to close the old site down on the 7th December.
Angel

Cole Goodwin said...

anaon 3:16 - you don't have to like her, she's mine.

Angel - I have not yet...been lazy!