Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rant

So, I'm on this site, Writing.Com. They like to make bit of a deal over site birthdays. Mine is April 15th. I got an email from the site, and email from a newbie and a well wish from someone I happened to tell about it. I mean it's just after midnight, so I can't really be mad. But none of my "friends" have said anything. I do stuff around the site, set up birthday forums, participate in others, do fund raisers, and get no acknowledgment. So, ya, I'm hurt. I'm mad. I am not inclined to do anything for anyone there anymore. Eye for an eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 1st WDC BIRTHDAY!!!
I'm so soooo sorry I wasn't there right at midnight to wish you a happy birthday. I feel a bit selfish at the moment now. I was in chat, but away from the computer until you said something. I am soooo sorry again. There is no excuse for not wishing you one. You have been a great friend to me and well you deserve better!!!
I hope to make it up to you and I'm really sorry no one else has wished you Happy Birthday yet either.
Again HAPPY 1st WDC BIRTHDAY!!!
Hugs and love,
Tanya